HLB International is a fast growing, dynamic, world-wide network of independent professional accounting firms and business advisers.
HLB International member firms are well-established independent firms of high local standing, who have developed their practices on the basis of their strong local knowledge and contacts. Many firms are ranked among the top twelve nationally.
- INSPIRED FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS – Formed in 1969, HLB International services clients through its member firms in 140 countries, their 2,210 partners and 20,110 staff who generate in excess of $2.08 billion in annual revenue, within the 660 offices world-wide.
- INSPIRED FOR QUALITY – A member of the Forum of Firms, HLB International is committed to the highest quality standards with a focus on quality and personal service, reinforced by regular quality assurance reviews of all member firms, an up-to-date ISA compliant international audit manual and membership of external professional bodies focused on quality issues. Please click here to learn more »
- INSPIRED SERVICES AROUND THE WORLD – HLB International’s member firms support clients as they grow, both regionally and globally.
Offices throughout the World
Please click here for more detailed information on HLB International website.
New Member Firms
Member Firms Core Values
A dynamic network of independent professional accounting and audit firms, along with business advisers, HLB International is a leading global network comprising locally well-established member firms which mostly rank among the top 12 nationally.
HLB International member firms develop strong working relationships with their colleagues across the network and around the globe to ensure a strong cohesive network. All members are committed to common values to ensure HLB International provides exemplary services to clients:
- QUALITY NETWORK
- LOCAL KNOWLEDGE WITH GLOBAL EXPERTISE
- PARTNER-LED PERSONAL SERVICE
- CLIENT LOYALTY
- RANGE OF VALUE ADDED SERVICES