The quality of HLB France services will continually stay an integral part of our effective operations.
For HLB France member firms quality means to meet our clients’ needs in the best possible way. Meaning that quality constitutes an important principle for clients using any of our services. Acting, keeping quality in mind means also for us using valuable resources in an efficient and skilful way. All employees of HLB France are obliged and have a right to strive to eliminate circumstances hindering the provision of high quality services.
So as to meet HLB France member firms client’s requirements, we have set the following goals:
- rendering services for local and international business entities, along with private entities in a professional way,
- dealing with clients’ matters, in terms of the specifics laid down by legal regulations,
- carrying out work tasks in line with best will and knowledge, in a diligent way, with due care,
- taking on employees with high professional and social competences, co-operation skills and impeccable manners,
- establishing and maintaining relationships with a client on a partnership basis by agreeing on the scope of services in a joined up way, thus meeting individual needs of each and every client.
HLB France member firms hereby commit to continuous improvement and have set the following targets, to achieve this:
- providing training for our professional personnel,
- investing time and sources in continuous professional development of our specialists,
- applying current knowledge of interpretation and regulations of all services that HLB France provide,
- continuous access to information and short reaction time at each inquiry from the client,
- assigning an individual employee and his/her deputies responsible for providing services to a given client, the employee being a consultant, keeping in touch with the client at the same time,
- observing professional ethics, in particular keeping acquired information confidential,
- taking the clients’ expectations into consideration while planning quality improvement,
- assessing efficiency and effectiveness of our policies, along with our quality goals on a regular basis,
- engaging the management in creating conditions for improvement of carried out activities,
- enabling our international clients’, as well as their parent companies, operating around the world, to dispel uncertainties concerning business activity in France, by providing services in English and French languages, in an effective and high level manner,
- within our alliance we have membership in the French Chamber of Industry and Commerce, as well due to participation in local and international industry fairs, and business meetings HLB France member firms have the opportunity to gain experience and broaden our horizons in relations with international enterprises. This enables HLB France to gain new co-operation possibilities, thus providing our clients’ with a comprehensive service.
Efficient organisation and modern management methods provide the framework necessary to achieve it. Our understanding of quality, quality awareness, as well as HLB France member firms’ employees’ attitude lead to the satisfaction of our clients, and permanent success of our company at the same time. Continuous quality improvement enables us to reduce costs in an effective way, and constitutes a major factor in resources protection.
Based on the framework of this policy, HLB France member firms establishes annually detailed quality operational targets. Since the quality of the services provided by HLB France member firms is extremely important for the alliance’s future, supporting quality goals is a basic obligation of each employee.
HLB International members agree to meet quality requirements such as:
- Maintain appropriate quality control standards in accordance with International Standards on Quality Control issued by the IAASB in addition to relevant national quality control standards and conduct regular globally co-ordinated internal quality assurance reviews.
- Have policies and methodologies for the conduct of transnational audits based on ISAs.
- Have policies and methodologies which conform to the IFAC Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants and national codes of ethics.